Arts and Music
Our Art Program focuses on teaching children to create and appreciate art. Our art program offers a time for children to express their individuality, dreams and ideas. Art is a fun and enjoyable way to engage children of many different learning abilities.
We have discovered that children’s academics improve when arts are included as an integral part of their education. Children develop the individual skills to create, self-evaluate, and finalize their art creation. We teach children how to achieve project goals, and utilize their time and materials well.
- ART helps children think globally and grasp abstract concepts.
- Learn many intangible life skills through the arts and art appreciation.
- Increased awareness of different cultures and world views.
- Find more success in academic achievement.
- Create a well-rounded life.
Music is fun and engaging; and, most importantly, a confidence boost.
Surveys show that kids who take part in after-school music sessions, for a couple of hours a week, end up becoming better team players. After-school music programs build confidence and nurture teamwork in children.