Help BEAS Academy name its Mascot!
Help BEAS Academy name its Mascot
Submit your original and creative name for BEAS Academy’s BEE mascot
Entries will be accepted starting April 1, 2021 to April 25, 2021
The winner will receive a $50.00 gift card to Amazon and bragging rights!
This contest is sponsored by BEAS Academy. Employees of BEAS Academy and members of BEAS Academy’s Board of Directors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter the contest. Immediate family includes spouse, parents, siblings, children, stepparents, stepchildren, grandparents and grandchildren. This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Eligibility:No purchase is necessary to win. This contest is open only to legal residents of the United States. Contestants must be between 6 years of age to 13 years to win. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and municipal laws and regulations apply.
- Agreement to Rules:By participating, the Contestant agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, they agree to accept the decisions of BEAS Academy as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- Contest Period:BEAS Academy’s mascot naming contest begins April 1, 2021, and ends on April 30, 2021 at 5:00 PM Central Standard Time. By submitting an entry, each contestant agrees to the rules.
- How to Enter:To enter, submit your suggested name for our mascot. Parents submitting a suggested name for their children, should submit their suggestion on their behalf, using their Facebook account or their email account as indicated below. 1 entry is allowed per person.
You may submit your suggested name for our mascot in one of the following ways:
Facebook – reply to the ‘Name Our Mascot’ Facebook post on our page with your suggested name for our mascot( www.facebook@/BeasAcademy.org)
• Email – Don’t have Facebook? You can also email BEAS Academy.org with your suggested name to enter
• Lobby – Stop by BEAS Academy’s main office located at 6056 Rutland Drive Suite 10 Carmichael and submit your entry.
By entering, you grant BEAS Academy an exclusive license to use the contestant’s suggested name in perpetuity in any medium, including edit, publish, distribute and republish it in any form.
Entries that are late, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will not be considered. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, destroyed or misdirected entries.
- Prize: $50.00 Amazon gift card, and bragging rights!
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The winning mascot name will be selected based on originality, creativity and quality by the BEAS Academy team. In the event the same mascot name suggestion is submitted multiple times and that name is selected as the winning name, a single winner will be randomly selected from all those who submitted entries with that same name suggestion. The winner will be notified at our Arbor Day Celebration. The prize must be claimed in person at BEAS Academy. BEAS Academy will make reasonable efforts to notify the winner using the contact information provided with the entry. In the Sponsor’s sole discretion, a selected winner may be required to forfeit the prize and an alternate winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries for that prize if a selected winner (i) is unreachable, (ii) declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason, or (iii) is found by the Sponsor to have failed to comply with these Official Rules.
- Rights Granted: By entering, you understand and agree that BEAS Academy, anyone acting on behalf of BEAS Academy, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, contestants entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Limitation of Liability:By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless BEAS Academy and its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.
- Winner Information:To request the name of the prize winner, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope along with a written request by May 10, 2021 to: BEAS Academy 6056 Rutland Drive Suite 10 Carmichael, California 95608.
- Sponsor:The Sponsor of the contest is BEAS Academy, 6056 Rutland Drive Suite 10, Carmichael, California 95608.
- Facebook:The contest hosted by BEAS Academy and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.